Last Intro

  • wildwoman02au
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 6, 2004
      Hi all

      Due to needing more time to write to inmates I am leaving the group,
      I hope you understand and if you have someone in mind that would like
      someone to write to pls email me at threecats@... or pass
      on this email to them. I will replie to all mail. For those that
      don't know me, Im Tania 26 living in Australa and I joined becouse I
      would like to find an inmate for a penpal/friend to write to on a
      regular bases.

      Some of my interests include: Computers, Internet, fittness, seeing
      movies,animals, gardening, craft work, theatre, Art of all different
      kinds, reading, learning about different people and lifestyles,
      swimming, playing and watching some sports, traveling, meeting new
      people, Volunteering and comunity work, Goth culture and of course
      writting letters.

      Im looking to find a someone to be open with and share my and
      theirs thoughts and feeling as well as interests. I write long and
      short letters it all depends on how I feel at the time and looking
      for the same.

      Gender, age, looks, race dos'nt matter its whats in your heart that
      counts. All letters will be replied to. My Postal address is:

      PO Box 58
      MORNINGSIDE 4170
      Brisbane QLD
      Australia