Urgent request for help and information to be able to write inmate in Florida !

  • Herman A. Bleyaert
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 9, 2004
      I have very big difficulties because I communicated some addresses of
      girls who wanted to write an young inmate in Holmes Correctional
      Instituion, Bonifay 32425 in Florida !! The mailroom is refusing all
      letters even if there is no information of possible people who like to
      write the inmate in the letter, even a simple friendship card with
      only my name and the sentence "write me soon" was returned! What must
      I do to get justice in this case! The inmate didn't sollicite pen
      pals, some girls wanted to write him and I can't even communicate the
      addresses of the girls to him and even if there is nothing inside the
      letter they are even so returned! I got information that I was not
      respecting the criteria set in the Florida Administrative Code Chapter
      33-210 Routine mail. Which organization can help me to solve this
      problem , anybody who can help me with addresses and people to write
      and inform about this way of handling me is much appreciated
      my email herman_bleyaert@...
      Thanks for your most appreciated help in this matter
      I wrote already Governor Jeb Bush
      Lt. Governor Frank T. Brogan
      Amnesty International USA
      Amnesty International USA responsible for Florida
      ACLU Florida
      Human Rights Watch
      So if you have more organizations or groups who can help it would be
      very much appreciated