Re: Help me finding the new prison address of a young inmate in Texas please!

  • lorijean1973
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 16, 2004
      Herman~
      The only suggestion I can give you is to search the internet for the
      Texas Department of Corrections the doc in washington state has email
      from their site and they were more than happy to help me locate a
      friend I'd lost touch with.

      LJ
    • Herman Bleyaert
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 16, 2004
        The texas department of corrections has by now
        already more than 7 emails with requests to find that
        young guy! I even paid $ 7.00 for a search at
        efindoutthetruth.com but they found me somebody with
        the same name and about the same age but it was a
        black guy and The one I am looking for is a white guy
        so it was lost money again..I lost all hope finding
        him ever!
        Herman

        http://us.click.yahoo.com/J8kdrA/y20IAA/yQLSAA/WoF0lB/TM

        http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail