Janet Danahey Needs Your Friendship

  • jdiangel16
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 22, 2004
      Janet Danahey is a young woman serving a sentence of life in prison
      without the possibility of parole in North Carolina - all for a
      prank that turned tragic. Ask me any questions about her case and I
      will answer them honestly. Or, you can get more information here...

      Any letters or support you could provide this unfortunate and
      terribly remorseful young woman would be greatly appreciated. Thank
      you and God Bless.