Seeking penpal/girlfriend for Rodney

  • justmitsi
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 7, 2004
      Hi~ I hope someone will be interested in being a pen pal with
      Rodney. He is 35 years old, about 6', 175 pounds, blue grey eyes,
      light blond hair. He ADORES animals, especially cats. He is a very
      bright guy, very interested in computer programming, reads alot,
      loves Meticallica and other heavy metal banks as well as groups like
      the Eagles, etc. He has a great sense of humor and is very creative.
      He loves driving up to the mountains and exploring. I have not tried
      to find a pen pal for him before... he has one year before he is
      released from Lompoc, CA. If you would like to write to him his
      address is: Rodney Buchanan, ID # 15212-112, Federal Correctional
      Institute, 3600 Guard Road, Lompoc, CA 93436.
    • justmitsi