Hello everyone< New here!

  • lorijean1973
    Message 1 of 6 , May 18, 2003
      Hello,
      My name is lori and I am new to this group.
      My brother is an inmate and through him I have learned much.
      He has many friends who do not receive mail, and as a result i created
      my own web site to try to find them penpals. I didn't know this one
      existed. Now I am a member here as well. I hope that anyone
      interested will take a look at my site. It is new.

      To the owner: I am pleased to know that I am not alone in this
      endeavor. Many blessings to you!

      Lorijean
    • jan
      Message 2 of 6 , May 18, 2003
        Hi Lori
        I am a member here and always looking for people to write to so could you tell me the addy for your web site please
        JAnet

        lorijean1973 <no_reply@yahoogroups.com> wrote:
        Hello,
        My name is lori and I am new to this group.
        My brother is an inmate and through him I have learned much.
        He has many friends who do not receive mail, and as a result i created
        my own web site to try to find them penpals. I didn't know this one
        existed. Now I am a member here as well. I hope that anyone
        interested will take a look at my site. It is new.

        To the owner: I am pleased to know that I am not alone in this
        endeavor. Many blessings to you!

        Lorijean

        Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

      • Joyce Tipton
        Message 3 of 6 , May 19, 2003
          Hi

          My name is Joyce and my husband is in the state of KY.
          He has several friends who would like to receive
          mail. I write to my husband every day but I know
          there are a lot of guys that never get a letter. If
          you, or know anyone who would like to write to an
          inmate, please e-mail me and I can give you their
          address.

          I know they will look forward to hearing from you and
          I will be glad to help them, and I do not charge any
          of them for my help in finding them pen pals.

          Love and prayers.

          Joyce

          =====
          Joyce Tipton

          http://search.yahoo.com
        • jan
          Message 4 of 6 , May 19, 2003
            HI my name is Janet and i love writting letter here my janet and mail addrest
            Janet Preston PoBox46 Waterloo ny 13165
            Joyce Tipton <jet_81686@...> wrote:
            Hi

            My name is Joyce and my husband is in the state of KY.
            He has several friends who would like to receive
            mail. I write to my husband every day but I know
            there are a lot of guys that never get a letter. If
            you, or know anyone who would like to write to an
            inmate, please e-mail me and I can give you their
            address.

            I know they will look forward to hearing from you and
            I will be glad to help them, and I do not charge any
            of them for my help in finding them pen pals.

            Love and prayers.

            Joyce

            =====
            Joyce Tipton

          • Mr. Daniel E. Laurier
            Message 5 of 6 , May 20, 2003
              That's cool Janet,

              My sister, brother-in-law and four nephews live in Waterloo. I grew up anbd graduated from high school further south and east in Walton, New York in Delaware County, but that hasn't really been my home since 1971.

              Mr. Daniel

              > Message: 2
              > Date: Mon, 19 May 2003 14:39:36 -0700 (PDT)
              > From: jan <coldheartedbitch13165@...>
              > Subject: Re: Hello everyone< New here!
              >

              > HI my name is Janet and i love writting letter here my janet and mail addrest
              > Janet Preston PoBox46 Waterloo ny 13165
              > Joyce Tipton <jet_81686@...> wrote:
              > Hi
              >
              > My name is Joyce and my husband is in the state of KY.
              > He has several friends who would like to receive
              > mail. I write to my husband every day but I know
              > there are a lot of guys that never get a letter. If
              > you, or know anyone who would like to write to an
              > inmate, please e-mail me and I can give you their
              > address.
              >
              > I know they will look forward to hearing from you and
              > I will be glad to help them, and I do not charge any
              > of them for my help in finding them pen pals.
              >
              > Love and prayers.
              >
              > Joyce
              >
              > =====
              > Joyce Tipton

              Join Freeserve http://www.freeserve.com/time/

              Winner of the 2003 Internet Service Providers' Association awards for Best Unmetered ISP and Best Consumer Application.
            • jan
              Message 6 of 6 , May 20, 2003
                wow that is cool
                i moved here in 92 and been here ever since