Please read, please write!!!!!

  • angelface_angeleyes
    Message 1 of 51 , Nov 6, 2000
      My pen pal Jay is 21 and I love him to death. He
      is in on a parole violation. He went in the first
      time for DUI, and buying stolen property. He is a good
      man and I love him. He would like some ladies out
      there to please write to him. He is very lonely. His
      address is<br>Jay Crone P-04384<br>P.O. Box 600
      USA. Thank you. If you have any questions about him
      please feel free to email me at
      angelface_angeleyes@... Thanks!
    • Rogueorl
      Message 51 of 51 , Mar 2, 2002
        Hi Folks! My name is Matt and I��m a 30yo wm
        living in Orlando Florida. One of my biggest hobbies is
        being a penpal to inmates. It all started back in 98
        when my best friend was incarcerated and we would keep
        in touch via letters and he told me how important my
        letters were to him and that other inmates were looking
        for people to write. I have been writing inmates for
        over four years now and have built up a good group of
        guys who I think deserve a second chance, so I made up
        this website for them to hopefully meet other people
        and maybe that certain special someone to live their
        lives with. I have been writing everyone of these guys
        (well, some are friends of the ones I have) and they are
        wonderful, kind, caring, and supportive and just looking for
        a contact to this side of the wall, a touch with
        the outside world. So if you are interested and have
        the time on your life to make a new friend, go to
        www.prideprisoners.com and see if anyone strikes your fancy ��