  • Friends of Onesiphorus
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 14 5:05 PM
      Friends,

      I personally receive as many as half a dozen of some variant of
      this letter every week at another E-Mail box. I believe that they
      first found my mrdaniel47@...
      mail box address through a pen pals listing on the web, before I
      ever found the pen pals newsgroups. If you receive one of them,
      notify your E-mail Service provider and send a copy to uce@....

      Truly,
      Mr. Daniel

      "A friend is one who knows you as you are, understands where
      you've been, accepts who you've become, and still gently invites you
      to grow. "

      ==========

      Friends of Onesiphorus Inmates' Penfriends

      onesiphorus_one@...

      http://www.smartgroups.com/groups/friends_of_onesiphorus

      World Pen Pals Association

      worldpenpalsassn@...

      Mr. Daniel E. Laurier
      575 W Washington St.
      Greenville, SC 29601-1922 USA

      Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2003 15:01:10 -0800
      From: "Michael S. Anderson" <msand@...>

      > Subject: A response from the FBI, in Richmond, VA, about a scam
      >
      > >From: "Richmond FBI" <richmond@...>

      > >To: "Michael S. Anderson" <msand@...>

      > >Subject: Re: very personal
      > >Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2003 14:38:39 -0700
      > >
      > >The E-mail or letter that you received is identical in theme
      to those
      > >received by numerous other individuals and businesses for a
      number or years
      > >and is referred to within law enforcement circles as the
      "Nigerian fraud
      > >letter". Persons who have responded to similar
      communications in the past

      http://urbanlegends.about.com/library/binigeria.htm?terms=nigeria