PRESS RELEASE FOR APPI

  • optin2000@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 8, 2002
      For Immediate Release

      July 8, 2002

      Company Press Release

      Advanced Plant Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (OTC BB "APPI") Subsidiary Amazing
      Nutritionals, Appoints President of Sales & Marketing.

      NEW YORK-- (PR NEWSWIRE)- July 8, 2002 - (OTC Bulletin Board: APPI) Advanced
      Plant Pharmaceuticals, Inc. a company that utilizes whole plants to develop
      all natural dietary supplements, is pleased to announce that the Sales &
      Marketing division for its spin-off company Amazing Nutritionals, Inc.
      ("ANI") will now be headed up by Mr. Joel Appel, best known for his work
      with Ultra Slim Fast.

      Mr. Appel brings to ANI many years of experience in sales and marketing of
      OTC brands. Mr. Appel began his career with Proctor & Gamble as Territory
      Salesman, Unit Manager and District Manager. While at Proctor & Gamble, Mr.
      Appel introduced Pampers Disposable Diapers and won The Golden Diaper Award.
      During the 70's and early 80's Mr. Appel was involved with the sales and
      marketing of some very familiar brands, OXY 5, TUMS and Orajel, just to name
      a few. In the mid 80's Mr. Appel held the position of Senior Vice President
      of Sales with Thompson Medical Company where he was responsible for
      introducing Ultra Slim Fast, which ultimately grew to be close to a billion
      dollar brand. More recently Mr. Appel held the position of Senior Vice
      President of Sales with GenDerm Health Care. While at GenDerm Mr. Appel
      repositioned ZOSTRIX and ZOSTRIX -HP from ethically promoted and positioned
      products to consumer (OTC) products. In addition, Mr. Appel leveraged the
      success behind ZOSTRIX to launch PENTRAX and OCCLUSAL-HP from ethical brands
      to successful OTC brands.

      About ANI

      Amazing Nutritionals, Inc. has developed two new exciting products that will
      be introduced to major markets both in the U.S. and abroad. The markets
      that ANI has targeted have demonstrated significant sales history in the
      past and continue to do so with virtually every new product entering the
      market. Dr. Bradley Whitman, Scientific Director for ANI, has developed
      Amazing Weight Loss, a natural weight loss product and Calm Yourself, an
      all-natural Anti-Anxiety formulation. Amazing weight loss contains a
      mixture of safe, plant-based constituents whose ethnobotanical legacy is
      unrefutable, and draws from an eclectric and rigorous compendium of data.
      ANI believes that these two new products will generate meaningful revenues
      for the company, and shareholder value for the investor. ANI is currently
      conducting R&D on natural products that fit into markets with wide
      acceptance.

      Dr Whitman lectures to various national groups on topics ranging from
      autism, neurometabolism, food chemistry and the brain, and migraine. His
      clinical niche interests encompass both the pediatric and adult brain, and
      the processes of neural development and aging, respectively. His most recent
      seminars are focused on the issues pertaining to the impact food science and
      plant-based nutrition has on the optimal function of the human brain. For
      his patients, he has organized effective treatment approaches for
      conditions such as autism, ADHD, migraine, and stress disorders."

      For more information on Dr. Whitman, please visit his web site located at
      www.preventiveneurology.com

      For more information on APPI, please visit the Company's Web site at
      www.advancedplantpharm.com

      FORWARD LOOKING STATEMENTS:
      This release contains forward-looking statements within the meaning and
      pursuant to the Safe Harbor provisions of the Securities Litigation Reform
      Act of 1995 and involve risks and uncertainties that may individually or
      mutually impact the matters herein described, including but not limited to
      product development and acceptance, manufacturing, competition, regulatory
      and/or other factors, which are outside the control of the Company.

      IMPORTANT DISCLAIMER
      Internet Stock Advisor is an independent electronic publication providing
      information on selected public companies.
      Any company profiled by Internet Stock Advisor pays cash for the electronic
      dissemination of the company's information for a specified time period
      and/or our comments about the company and/or our development of the
      company's website. Section 17(b) of the Securities Act of 1933 requires that
      Internet Stock Advisor fully disclose the type consideration and the
      specific amount of the consideration our company receives or will receive,
      directly or indirectly, from an issuer, underwriter, or dealer.
      No information contained in our website or our publications should be
      considered as a solicitation to purchase or sell the securities of the
      profiled companies.
      Internet Stock Advisor is not a registered investment advisor or a
      registered securities broker dealer. We do not undertake or represent to
      make investment recommendations or advise pertaining to the purchase or sale
      of the securities mentioned in our web site or publications. The information
      contained in our website and publications are carefully compiled by Internet
      Stock Advisor based upon sources that we believe to be reliable. Internet
      Stock Advisor, however, does not guarantee the accuracy of any information
      contained in our website or publications.
      Moreover, Internet Stock Advisor does not endorse, independently verify, or
      assert the truthfulness or reliability of any statements or data made by us
      or the profiled companies in our website or publications. Investors should
      not rely solely on the information contained in our website or publications.
      Instead, investors should use the information provided on the profiled
      companies only as a starting point for conducting additional research that
      will permit them to form their own opinions regarding an investment in the
      profiled company's securities. The receipt of the information contained in
      our website or publications shall not create, under any circumstance, any
      implication that there has been no change in the affairs of the profiled
      company since the date of our comments regarding the company or the date of
      the profiled company press releases or other information disseminated via
      our website or publications.
      The information contained in our website and publications may pertain to
      small cap and/or thinly traded securities which by their very nature involve
      an extremely high degree of risk. An investment in these type of securities
      could result in the loss of some or all of an investment in the company. In
      addition, due to the illiquid nature of some of these securities, an
      investor may find encounter difficulties in liquidating the securities. The
      following companies have paid, or have agreed to pay the parent company of
      Internet Stock Advisor to: distribute the company's information and reports
      in an email newsletter; post company links on featured companies page, and
      compile and distribute quarterly reports in an email newsletter. Internet
      Stock Advisor was paid $5000.00 cash for disemination.