More USXP info, our new strong buy pick, wow, read this!

  • stockpiicker04
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 12, 2004
      Forgot to mention few major facts on USXP here they are:
      They also won a 600 million dollar law suit against funders a year or
      so ago, the money is actively trying to be collected trhough diff
      avenues from the guilty parties. If and when this money gets colected
      or tax exemptions apply, USXP will fly as well.
      They alos recently filed a suit this month against North American
      Airlines for 160 million dollars. Which is in court now, and could
      lead to another 160 million dollar judgement in USXP favor. TWo
      major happenings, when all is said and done, could put this stock
      through the roof. Konlin stock report gave USXP their Highly thought
      after Stock of 2004 Award, the stock in which they think will grow
      the most in 2004 and beyond. Only one stock gets this pick a year,
      and Konlin has said in the past they see USXP as a 30$ -40$ stock if
      all these parts of the puzzle fall into place. TOpped off by govt
      issued service of Luggage express on planes. We are looking for
      a .25 target to start in a two month window. Strong Buy<