PCN program on property taxes Monday

  • Lois Kaneshiki
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 3, 2011

      This was forwarded to me – Lois

       PCTA:

      Please excuse my vagueness in this email - the information I’m sending was in a PCN promo tonight and I didn’t catch all of the details.  PCN doesn’t yet have the information online but I’ll send it as soon as it’s available.  This is meant as a heads-up.

      The PCN Call-In Program on Monday night at 7:00 is going to be about property taxes.  Two of the guests will be (I believe) from the PSBA and the PSEA, and the third is Rep. Seth Grove from York County.

      The first two guests, even if I’m not correct about their exact pedigree, will be opponents of elimination.

      Seth is co-chair (with Jim) of the House GOP Policy Subcommittee on property taxes and made property taxes a major plank in his last campaign platform.

      We need EVERYONE to watch this show and call in with questions and comments about elimination.  We need to beat down the opponents.  We particularly need to keep Seth focused on total elimination and not allow him to wander off into “relief” or elimination for certain groups only.  He needs to hear over and over that anything less than total elimination is unacceptable.  We need to own this show and the discussion.

      Please mark this on your calendar and PLEASE participate.  We really need to use this opportunity to make our views known.

      I’ll send details when they’re available.