Meet Judge Paul Panepinto, Republican for Commonwealth Court, on Paltalk!

  • Lois Kaneshiki
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1, 2011

       I hope you will join me on a statewide conference call with

      Judge Paul Panepinto

      Republican for Commonwealth Court

      Wed.,  Apr. 13 at 8:00 p.m.

      On Paltalk.com in the Pennsylvania Precinct Project Room

      Below is a link to an article regarding Judge Panepinto and the abortion doctor who has been charged with multiple murders here in Philadelphia.

      http://www.nbcphiladelphia.com/news/local/Judges-Freezes-Abortion-Docs-Assets-117190078.html

      Please circulate this event to your lists!

      Lois Kaneshiki

      Pa Precinct Project

      814-207-0011

      P.S.  You need to download the free software on Paltalk.com in order to use this free service.  Then meet us in the Pennsylvania Precinct Project Room!

      If you would like to speak during the call, you need a microphone at your desktop.  Otherwise you can use the chatroom function in order to ask the Judge questions during the call!