FW: News from Bedford County Patriots

  • Lois Kaneshiki
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 30, 2010

      FYI !! -- Lois

      -----Original Message-----
      From: Bedford County Patriots TEA Party [mailto:contact@...]

      Bedford County Patriots

      Congressman Bill Shuster To Attend October 7, 2010 Meeting

      Greetings!

      As an avid supporter of the Bedford County Patriots Tea Party, we wanted you to be the first to know about our October 7th membership meeting.

      We wanted you to be the first to know about the confirmation of Representative Bill Shuster's acceptance of our offer to come to our next membership meeting to be held on October 7th, 2010 at 6:30 PM at the Bedford American Legion.

      Congressman Bill Shuster has agreed to attend our next meeting to discuss the Republican Party plan going forward into the 2011 legislative session.  The "Pledge to America" will be discussed by the Congressman, as well as what specific plans he may have going forward which may impact the 9th Congressional District, which Bedford County is a part of.

      We will plan a question and answer time at the end of Congressman Shuster's discussion with our group.  This will be a great opportunity for you to ask specific questions of the Congressman about concerns or issues you may that you would like addressed by the Congressman.

      Please come early, as we expect a large turnout for this meeting.  Seating may be limited.

      Update - Million Dollar Donation - Grant Application

      We have submitted our application to the National Tea Party Patriots for funding to "Get out the Vote" and to recruit more members to our local tea party group.  The grant amount applied for was $3,000 dollars.

      We are excited to think we shall have this grant approved so we can do more grassroots organizing to educate people about the Tea Party movement's three core values of Limited Government, Fiscal Responsibility, and promotion of the Free Markets in great country.

      We wanted to take this opportunity to thank all of those members who have signed up on the National Tea Party Patriots website http://www.teapartypatriots.org/

      If you have not as of yet joined the National Tea Party Patriots, it is still not too late.  I urge you to go to the national website and become a National Tea Party Patriot member.  Also when you sign up individually, please join our group on this site "Bedford County Patriots".  Here is the link to our National website group http://www.teapartypatriots.org/GroupNew/ef5e3129-135b-4712-aa06-718bbcb51cb2/Bedford_County_Patriots

      We currently have 26 members who have joined this specific group.  I spoke with the National Coordinator and Pennsylvania State Coordinator, Diana Reimer, and she commented "You all have a great group in Bedford County".  She was surprised not only with our number of members, but what we have achieved thus far.  She congratulated us with our success.

      We are hopeful to have Diana in the very near future to one of our meetings to discuss with you about future plans with the National and State Tea Party Patriots.  This will be another meeting you should not miss.  Keep watching for more details to come in future emails from our group.

      This is a great opportunity for us to have our concerns made known.  I do hope you plan to attend.  Please forward this email

      Forward to a Friend  to your family and friends you may think would be interested in listening to the Congressman, and having the opportunity to speak directly to him before the up-coming election.

      Sincerely,

      Rod Burket, Chairman
      Bedford County Patriots

      Bedford County Patriots Tea Party Website Link

      Quick Links

      lois@...

      Safe Unsubscribe

      This email was sent to lois@... by contact@....

      Bedford County Patriots | PO Box 344 | Everett | PA | 15537