Re: [pennsylvaniateaparties] FW: Walk Out Now! Stop Government Takeover of Health Care!

  • WILLARD THOMPSON
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 1, 2009
      I did it!

      --- On Wed, 9/30/09, Lois Kaneshiki <lois@...> wrote:

      From: Lois Kaneshiki <lois@...>
      Subject: [pennsylvaniateaparties] FW: Walk Out Now! Stop Government Takeover of Health Care!
      To: pennsylvaniateaparties@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Wednesday, September 30, 2009, 5:24 PM

      You're receiving this email because of your relationship with Tea Party Patriots. Please confirm your continued interest in receiving email from us.

      You may unsubscribe if you no longer wish to receive our emails.

      TPP Logo

      WALK OUT NOW! Stop Government Takeover of Health Care!

      Greetings Patriots,
      If you read the email last week, you know that the health care legislation is in the Senate Finance Committee this week.  They took a long weekend and are getting back to business today!  We all need to do our part to stop this health care legislation NOW!
      This is what you can do to stand shoulder to shoulder with the rest of us!
      1. Call the Republican Senate Finance Committee Members and tell the to WALK OUT NOW! (Information is listed below.  Please scroll down.)
      2. Email the Chiefs of Staff of Republican Senate Finance Committee Members and tell them you want the Senator to WALK OUT NOW. (Information is listed below. Please scroll down.)
      3. Email all Chiefs of Staff of the entire Senate Finance Committee and tell them why you do not want the government to take over health care.  Remember the three simple messages from last week:
      • No Government Run Health Care
      • No Mandate
      • No Reconciliation/ Fast Track (using reconciliation for health care reform is corrupt)
      These three simple messages are what we need to get across to these Senators and their Chiefs of Staff.
      Will you please do your part by calling and demand they walk out today?  Please follow up with an email demanding they walk out today.
      After you have focused on the Republican Senators on the committee and asking them to walk out, please emails all the Chiefs of Staff and tell them you oppose government run health care and why!

      When calling and emailing, remember the three simple messages listed above.  Be sure to let the Chief of Staff know who you are in your community, whether you are a business owner, community leader, teacher, nurse, policeman, fireman, veteran, etc. and why government run health care is not good for you and your family, as well as not good for America.

      Patriots, it is up to us to stop the government takeover of health care.  Please do your part by emailing and calling today.  Time is of the essence and we need to melt the phone lines and email accounts NOW!  These Senators need to WALK OUT NOW!

      Thanks for doing your part!  We are in this together and together, we are making a difference!

      All members of the Senate Finance Committee are listed below.  I have made it easy for you by giving you the numbers for each of their DC offices, as well as the local district offices.  To email them, please click on their name and it will take you to their website.  Once on the website, just click on "Contact" and you will be taken to the email form.

      Please check here for additional action steps for later this week.  The page will be updated with call lists and contact information!

      Thank you for your support and commitment to Tea Party Patriots and the cause!  You are all incredible Patriots and we are blessed to have you on our team.  Together, we will make a difference!  Keep up the good work.  If there is anything you need, please let us know.  We are here for you!

      Have a great day!
      Amy

      Tea Party Patriots National Coordinator Team,
      Amy Kremer (amy@teapartypatrio ts.org, 678-495-8271, gchat: amykremer)
      Jenny Beth Martin (jennybeth@teaparty patriots. org, 404-326-096, gchat: jennybethm)
      Mark Meckler (mark@teapartypatri ots.org)
      Rob Neppell (robn@teapartypatri ots.org)

      The President campaigned on Transparency and yet was buttressed by the Democrats in Congress voting down the ideal to allow "We the People" to view Bills for 72 hours before they are voted upon. They too voted down the prospect of Congressional Budget Office scoring of legislation, before it is voted upon by members of Congress.
      Because "We the People" have spoken on deaf ears in Washington, because when we arrived in D.C. to raise our voices, they adjourned and went home. We have had enough of playing by their rules, we prefer to honor the Constitution. This is why we ask our Republican members of the Senate Finance Committee to WALK OUT NOW!
      We call upon all Conservatives to unite and say we have had enough of being ignored, we have seen enough sensible amendments being defeated and others passed on Party vote alone. The time has come for the Republicans to stand with the Majority of Americans and WALK OUT NOW! The time has come to have all the members of the SENATE FINANCE COMMITTEE to WALK OUT NOW!
      Senate Finance Committee reads: "Rule 4. Quorums. - (a) Except as provided
      in subsection (b) one-third of the membership of the committee, including
      not less than one member of the majority party and one member of the
      minority party, shall constitute a quorum for the conduct of business."
      Let it be known, that conservative citizens all across the United States demand that the Republican Senators in the Senate Finance Committee stop negotiating and Walk Out for America. We will support this effort and will support the Republican members of the Committee.
      WE THE PEOPLE are no longer willing to watch as Laws are passed without members reading them; we no longer will accept Laws that have not been given to us first, for review. We no longer will accept a Government dictating to "We the People" threats of imprisonment because we choose paths not acceptable to the elites in Congress.
      We ask the Republican Members of the Senate Finance Committee to WALK OUT NOW! in support of the American People, they Serve!

      Senate Finance Committee - Chiefs of Staff Personal Email Addresses

      Republican Members of Senate Finance Committee

      CHUCK GRASSLEY, IA
      David Young  david_young@ grassley. senate.gov

      ORRIN G. HATCH, UT
      Jace Johnson  jace_johnson@ hatch.senate. gov

      OLYMPIA J. SNOWE, ME
      John Richter   John_Richter@ snowe.senate. gov

      JON KYL, AZ
      Tim Glazewski  tim_glazewski@ kyl.senate. gov

      JIM BUNNING, KY
      Blake Brickman  blake_brickman@ bunning.senate. gov

      MIKE CRAPO, ID
      Pete Fischer peter_fischer@ crapo.senate. gov

      PAT ROBERTS, KS
      Jackie Cottrell  jackie_cottrell@ roberts.senate. gov

      JOHN ENSIGN, NV
      John Lopez  lopez_john@ensign. senate.gov

      MIKE ENZI, WY
      Flip McConnaughey  flip_mcconnaughey@ enzi.senate. gov

      JOHN CORNYN, TX
      Beth Jafari  beth_jafari@ cornyn.senate. gov

      Democrat Members of Senate Finance Committee

      MAX BAUCUS, MT
      Jonathan Selib jonathan_selib@ baucus.senate. gov

      JOHN D. ROCKEFELLER IV, WV
      Kerry Ates kerry_ates@rockefel ler.senate. gov