FW: Come join me at Fourth Fest (Volunteers Wanted) on The 9-12 Project of Central PA State College

  • Lois Kaneshiki
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 30, 2009
      Network Email

      FYI for those of you near State College

      Lois

      -----Original Message-----
      From: Peter Trippett [mailto:events@...]

      The 9-12 Project of Central PA

      "You Are NOT Alone!"

      Peter Trippett

      Peter Trippett has invited you to the event 'Fourth Fest (Volunteers Wanted)' on The 9-12 Project of Central PA!

      Volunteers Wanted! To hand out flyers introducing our group, at the Central PA Fourth Fest. Please see the Event listing on the site for more details.

      Fourth Fest (Volunteers Wanted)

      Time: July 4, 2009 from 1pm to 5pm
      Location: Central PA Fourth Fest
      Organized By: Peter Trippett

      Event Description:
      The annual Fourth of July festival in
      State College, PA.

      Our plan for this event is to have volunteers from the 9-12 Project of Central PA, preferably wearing our red T-shirts, passing out a flyer introducing our group. We hope to attract more people who may be interested in helping out.

      A copy of the flyer will be posted on this site, hopefully by Thursday, July 2. If you wish to help out, simply print out as many copies of the flyer as you wish, take them to the event, and pass them out.

      If you don't have a printer, but you want to help, please contact me at: peter007@....

      See more details and RSVP on The 9-12 Project of Central PA:

      http://wesurroundthemcentrecounty.ning.com/events/event/show?id=3029713%3AEvent%3A14641&xgi=8fEOsZe

      About The 9-12 Project of Central PA

      This website is a place for you and other like-minded Americans looking for direction in taking back the control of our country.

      The 9-12 Project of Central PA

      246 members
      450 photos
      13 songs
      91 videos

      110 discussions
      26 Events
      214 blog posts

      To control which emails you receive on The 9-12 Project of Central PA, click here

    • Shawn Reimer
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 1, 2009
        Lois,
            I have a butt roll of paper from a big printing press that could be used for the tables.  It is kinda heavy but it would be better than buying the plastic table .  Plus it would be help the environment! LOL!!!!!  Please let me know if you want it.
        Thanks!
        Shawn Reimer

        If you don't have a printer, but you want to help, please contact me at: peter007@trippett. net.