Tea Party Rally in DC Sept. 10th

  • Lois Kaneshiki
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 7, 2013

       FYI -- Lois

      FORWARDED MESSAGE FROM TEA PARTY PATRIOTS.

      BREAKING NEWS:
      Exclusively for Local Coordinators - We have received word today that we will have access to the West Lawn of the Capitol on Tuesday, September 10, 2013 for another rally. This date is going to be critical because it will be the first full day that Congress is back in session after the recess. At that point there will be just 9 legislative days until the end of the fiscal year, 4 of which are travel days. We are still going to hold onto our permit for October 12, 2013, but for now we need to focus on 9/10/13. The next step in the process will be reaching out to coalition partners. Look for more details and a public announcement as early as tomorrow afternoon.

      Please start the wheels in motion to get to this very important rally.

      Dave Noll, President

      Bedford County Patriots

      Cell:  814-494-4935

      Email:  danoll46@...