FW: [glennbeck-39] IMPORTANT BUS INFO

  • Lois Kaneshiki
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 18, 2013

      FYI – Lois

      -----Original Message-----
      From: glennbeck-39-announce@... [mailto:glennbeck-39-announce@...] On Behalf Of Janet Cook
      Sent:
      Saturday, June 15, 2013 4:47 PM

        IMPORTANT BUS INFORMATION........... EVEN IF YOU HAVE ALREADY RSVP'ED ON THE MEETUP UP SITE, PLEASE USE THE LINKS BELOW TO LET US KNOW WHERE YOU WILL BE BOARDING THE BUS.....   THANKS    JANET

      Pittsburgh Tea Party Movement

      June 14, 2013

      Dear Tea Partiers,

      We are providing buses to
      Washington, D.C. on Wednesday, June 19th, for a day-long Lincoln-Douglas-style debate on immigration in front of the U.S. Capitol building featuring conservative lawmakers, and the Tea Party Patriots' Audit the Fed Rally.  These events will be unforgettable. Please click to see details for the debate and the speaker list for the rally.  This morning Glenn Beck said he would be in D.C. on the 19th to support the conservative congressmen and the Tea Party Patriots.

      We will be using Butler Motor Transit, our usual bus company, to provide transportation.  We will have three pick-up/drop-off locations: Butler Motor Transit, Ross Towne Center, and Lowe's in Monroeville.  Our usual bus fare is $50 per person from all locations, payable in cash when you board the buses.  Our goal is to send as many people as possible to the event.

      (We expect the fare to be less than $50 per person as the Tea Party Patriots organization has graciously volunteered to pay for two buses from our area.  We will be reducing our fare based on the number of buses we send in total and the number of people who attend through our group as paying riders.  We cannot give you the exact amount of the fare now as we do not know the total number of buses we will send. Just expect to pay less than $50.  If you need a scholarship, please let us know, we have the resources to provide them and we will be happy to help you.  I will keep you updated as we fill buses.)

      The buses will leave from Butler Motor Transit at
      2:30 a.m., Ross Towne Center at 3:30 a.m. and Monroeville at 4:15 a.m. Be there 15 minutes early to board the buses.  The buses all have a restroom on board.  We will be making a stop for breakfast on the way down to D.C. and a stop for dinner on the way back.  With our departure times, the buses will drop us off half an hour before the 10:00 event.   (While the link said the debate starts at 9:00 a.m., that was yesterdays time.  Today on Hannity, Michele Bachmann told Rose Tennent that the start time would be 10:00.)

      If you have friends who would like to sign up, forward them this email as there are specific links for each departure location.  Please sign up only if you are certain you will be attending.

      To sign up for our bus leaving from Butler Motor Transit, register here.

      To sign up for our bus leaving from
      Ross Towne Center, register here.

      To sign up for our bus leaving from Lowe's in
      Monroeville, register here.

      If you plan to attend, please bring a sack lunch, bottled water, a folding chair or a blanket, sun screen, a hat and sun glasses.  We will provide more details as they emerge.

      If you have any questions, please email or call me or Janet Cook.  Our numbers are 412-779-0854 OR -855-2628
      Regards,

      Patti Weaver
      Pittsburgh Tea Party Movement

      --
      This message was sent by Janet Cook (janetcook12@...) from Pittsburgh 9.12 Project.
      To learn more about Janet Cook, visit his/her member profile

      Meetup, POB 4668 #37895 NY NY USA 10163 | support@...