FreedomFest at Legion Park on July 4th

  • Lois Kaneshiki
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 18, 2013

      The Blair County Tea Party will hold its annual FreedomFest on July 4th at the American Legion Park in Hollidaysburg at noon

      We will have face-painting for the kiddos, entertainment, speakers, food, and fun!

      We will also be selling very inexpensive, used patriotic-themed and American History books for kids.  If you have any of these you would like to donate, please let me know.

      Lois Kaneshiki

      207-0011