Obama's Education takeover

  • Lois Kaneshiki
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 2 3:24 PM

      The Blair County Republican Women will be having our monthly dinner meeting on Thursday, April 11, 2013, at 6:00 at Hoss’s in Altoona.  The club will be viewing a one-half hour dvd entitled, “Stop the National Common Core Power Grab: Reclaim Local Control of Education.”

      Please bring a friend or family member to this important presentation!

      R.S.V.P.’s are requested.

      The mission of the Republican Women is to strengthen the Republican Party, to advance women in political knowledge and political activity, and to promote honest government and unselfish patriotism.

      Lois Kaneshiki

      207-0011