April events for your calendar

  • Lois Kaneshiki
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 2 6:47 AM

      April Events to put on your calendar -- Lois

      Thursday, Apr. 11 at 6:00 p.m.

      Republican Women dinner meeting at Hoss’s in Altoona

      We will be watching the 30 minute dvd:

      “Stop the National Common Core Power Grab: Reclaim Local Control of Education”

      r.s.v.p. 207-0011 or http://www.BlairRepublicanWomen.com

      April 15

      Blair County Tea Party

      Tax Day Rally

      Blair County Courthouse

      5:30

      April 23rd

      Altoona School Board candidate forum

      Sponsored by BCTP at Holliday Inn Express

      7:00 p.m.

      April 28th

      HASD candidate Open House (invitation only)

      1:00-4:00

      April 30th

      BCTP HASD candidate forum

      Location TBA