Help get Tom elected!

  • Lois Kaneshiki
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 10, 2012

      Freedomworks is hosting a webinar training on Tuesday, Aug. 14, at 8:00 p.m., on how to use their phone banking system to help us get Tom Smith elected to the United States Senate!

      The webinar will show you how you and your friends can make phone calls from home from your computer to a targeting database of voters whose votes we need on November 6!

      It is very important that we help get the vote out for Tom.  This is the hard work of campaigns that has to be done by the grassroots to get him elected!  I hope you will help!

      If you can pass this along to a few people you know who might like to help, that would be great!

      I will be sending more details when I get them.

      Lois Kaneshiki

      207-0011