1439FW: Defeat Corbett's Nomination Defeat's Harrisburg Republican Leadership and Its Network of Lobbyists and Hacks

  • Lois Kaneshiki
    Dec 22, 2013

    FYI -- Lois

    From: Bob Guzzardi [mailto:bobguzzardi@...]
    Sent: Sunday, December 22, 2013 8:52 AM

     Inline image 2 Keep your eye on the ball: Deny Tom Corbett the Republican Nomination on 20 May 2013 and Defeat the Harrisburg Republican Leadership, a Network of Insiders bankrupting Pennsylvania’s Forgotten Taxpayers.

    I am looking at the long game....2018   Replace Harrisburg Republican Leadership with Constitutional Republicans.

    Because Tom Corbett cannot win in November, we will have a Democratic Governor January 2015. The polls from January 2013 through December are consistently declining and there is no reason to think Tom Corbett's numbers will improve.

    My goal on getting on the ballot is to offer Republicans a choice between the Harrisburg Republican Leadership and

    Deny Tom Corbett the Nomination defeats Insider Network of Incumbents, Lobbyists and Unions

    “Personnel is Policy” and until Republican Leadership, all your efforts will be a fading dream.

    Inline image 3

    Defeating  Harrisburg Republican Leadership levels the political field. Denying Tom Corbett the Republican Nomination on May 20th, Harrisburg Republican Leadership defeats, devastates, decimates and destroys the Harrisburg Republican Leadership Network of Insiders, Lobbyists, Cronies and Hacks! The field is leveled and open to a resurgence of the grassroots Constitutional Republicans.

    For more of my positions, see attached.