1430Republican Women meeting Thursday

  • Lois Kaneshiki
    Nov 11, 2013

      We invite you to attend our Thursday dinner meeting at Hoss’s in Altoona at 6:00.  We have Altoona City Councilmen Dave Butterbaugh and Michael Haire speaking and taking questions and comments about the issues facing the city government and its residents.  Please invite a friend from Altoona!

      We will be collecting donations for Operation SOS for our troops serving overseas.  Please bring them with you.  Here is a list of what they are accepting as donations:

      http://smithfurniturehof.com/items-to-donate.html

      If you cannot make our meeting but would like to make a donation, there are locations that are accepting donations on the web site, or you can bring it to another member who will be attending Thursday.

      We will also collect money to help with shipping costs.

      Don’t forget to bring your checks for the Dec. 10th Christmas dinner at the Blairmont.   The cost is $25 per member and $30 for a guest.

      Senator Toomey at the Blairmont Friday

      Senator Toomey will be at the Blairmont on Friday for a campaign fundraiser.

      There is a private roundtable discussion at 4:30 which costs $1,000 per person to attend.

      There is a general reception at 5:30 which costs $100 or $150 per couple.

      R.S.V.P. by Thursday to: Carey D. Sirianni [careyjdunn@...] or Amy Petraglia 32amywp2003@...

      Election Day Congratulations!

      Congratulations to Republican Women members:

      Judy Berryman for being elected to the Altoona School Board,

      Stephanie Wertz to the Hollidaysburg Borough Council in the 6th Ward,

      Associate members:

      Ryan Rimbeck to Logan Township Board of Supervisors,

      Matt Stolz to Hollidaysburg Borough Council in the 4th Ward,

      and all our Republican candidates who were elected!

      Lois Kaneshiki

      http://www.BlairRepublicanWomen.com

      207-0011