1421Hollidaysburg School Board Elections!

  • Lois Kaneshiki
    Oct 18, 2013

      Dear Concerned Taxpayers!

      It’s election time again, and I humbly request your support for HASD candidates Drew Swope and Pat McClain.  Drew and Pat will work with our reform team in the district to continue the impressive work that has been achieved in Hollidaysburg over the past few years.

      I cannot overstate how much we have to thank our newer school board members, Board President Ron Yoder and Aaron Ritchey, along with other conservatives on the Board Troy Keefer, Stephanie Wertz and Peter Hart for their commitment to the taxpayers of our district.

      The pension bomb is coming, and they have done all they can to try to shore-up for the financial tsunami that is heading our way.

      It is critical that we get Drew and Pat elected on November 5th!

      We want to send a postcard to all Republicans and Independents who we expect to vote next month, and it is going to cost approximately $1,600.

      Can you help us out today with a check for $50 or $100 or whatever you can afford right now to reach as many voters as possible before Nov. 5?

      You can make your check payable to Taxpayers Unite Blair County, and mail to P.O. Box 552, Hollidaysburg, 16648.

      Your support means a lot!

      In liberty,

      Lois Kaneshiki

      Taxpayers Unite! Blair County