      -----Original Message-----
      From: FanReach [mailto:fanreach@...] On Behalf Of Lloyd Marcus
      Sent:
      Tuesday, October 15, 2013 4:51 PM

      Email not displaying correctly? View in browser      Report Spam

      Lloyd Marcus

      Deltona, FL
      Pop / Adult Contemporary / Smooth Jazz

      Play Songs »

      Share Songs »

      Visit Profile »

      Can you make some calls?

      Tomorrow is the Special Election for U.S. Senate in New Jersey, and it's so important for us to propel our Conservative Republican candidate, Steve Lonegan, to victory.

      Not only would it be nice to win this Senate seat, and take another vote away from Harry Reid.  And not only would this hand a huge loss to Barack Obama.  But, if we can win this race it will have a HUGE impact on the current debate in Washington, D.C. over the continuing resolution and debt ceiling debate.

      If we win then it will send a massive shockwave through Washington.

      So, in order to win this low voter turnout Special Election we must get every single Republican voter we can out to the polls - and you can help make this a huge success.  Here's how:

      1)  Phone From Home:  We need volunteers from across the nation who are willing to call New Jersey Republicans and get them to turn out and vote.  Since this is a low turnout Special Election, turnout will be the deciding factor in this race.  We have phone lists of Republican voters in New Jersey - all you have to do is email us and we'll send you a list and script and you can call 20 key Republican voters in New Jersey.  To help us out simply send an email to:  PhoneFromHome@...

      2) If you aren't comfortable phoning voters you can help us with our final TV and radio ad buy.  We have until 6:00 PM today to make our very last ad buy, so we need every last dollar we can to buy more TV and radio ads.  To make a contribution to our ad campaign - JUST CLICK HERE.

      You can contribute any amount from as little as $5 up to the maximum contribution amount of $5,000.  To help us purchase the very expensive TV ads we must air we need as many people to contribute $100 or more.  To make a contribution of $100 or more - CLICK HERE.

      And here are two of our TV ads we are broadcasting in support of Conservative Republican Steve Lonegan:

      Thank You, Again...

      Thank you again for supporting our independent expenditure campaign for Steve Lonegan.  If you prefer you can also mail in a contribution to our headquarters:

      Conservative Campaign Committee

      ATTN: Steve Lonegan TV Ads

      P.O. Box 1585

      Sacramento, CA 95812

      Thank you for your support of our efforts to elect a conservative majority in the U.S. Senate!

      LIKE - Elect Conservatives to Congress - 2014 Elections

      Paid for and authorized by the Conservative Campaign Committee.  Not authorized by any candidate or candidate's committee.

      Lloyd Marcus, Proud Unhyphenated American

      Chairman: http://www.conservativecampaign.org/

      LloydMarcus.com

      JOIN The Lloyd Marcus Mailing List

      LIKE The Lloyd Marcus Facebook Page

      PLEASE - Feel Free to SHARE

      on your social networks and private email lists.

      The Lloyd Marcus Store

      United We Stand
      Single
      $1.29
      view this item »

      We Are Americans
      Single
      $1.29
      view this item »

      LINKS

       ReverbNation       Artist Website       Facebook       Myspace       Twitter

      WIDGETS

      View As Webpage      Update Contact Info      Unsubscribe      Report Abuse      Privacy

      Physical inquiries can be sent to: P. O. Box 6472, Deltona, FL, 32728, US
      If our email is in your Spam/Junk Folder, please add LloydMarcus@... to your address book.