Prayer

  • swartzy12
    Message 1 of 82 , Feb 2, 2002
      Prayer is so very important in our everyday
      living with the Lord. I <br>once heard a man of God say
      that he prayed 30 minutes a day, that <br>there was
      not 30 minutes that went by in a day without him
      praying to <br>the Lord. Our communion with our Lord
      needs to constant and <br>consistent. <br>I would love
      to hear others share scriptures regarding prayer.
      you may have <br>had, that you know where prayer made
      a difference in what you were <br>going through. I
      know, personally, I would not be alive if not for my
      difference <br>in the world and eternity.<br>Colossians
      4:2-4 "Devote yourselves to prayer, keeping alert in
      same time for us <br>as well, that God may open up to
      us a door for the word, so that we <br>may speak
      forth the mystery of Christ, for which I have also been
      ought to <br>speak."<br>Paul knew the value and the
      power of prayer. I'm certain he knew how <br>to pray
      for effectiveness with the LORD's will allways in
      mind. "Dear <br>LORD, may we forever be aware of Your
      blessings and thank You for <br>them. Fill us up with Your
      Holy Spirit so that we may witness to <br>others of
      the beauty and joy of knowing You. Empower us with
      Your <br>love and wisdom, use our tongue to speak that
      which will bring glory <br>and honor to You. We love
      You so much, burden us to share the gospel <br>of You
      with the world, so that the love of Jesus may fill
      this world. <br>Amen"
    • swartzy12
      Message 82 of 82 , Mar 4, 2002
        Colossians 1:21-22<br><br>And you, who once were
        alienated and enemies in your mind by wicked works, yet now
        He has reconciled in the body of His flesh through
        death, to present you holy,and blameless,and above
        reproach in His sight.