Unchanging Prophecies

  • Debbie
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 2, 2004
      "Jesus Christ the same yesterday, and to day, and for ever." Hebrews
      13:8

      At the beginning of each new year there are many prophecies and
      predictions made about the coming new year. We have all heard them,
      and some of us have even given them because we believed the Lord had
      spoken them to us. While some of them may come true (and be truly
      from God), others won't be. Below is an e-mail that I had received
      recently- maybe you have received it already yourself. I wanted to
      share it because without a doubt, we can all rest assured that
      these "prophecies" are reliable and are true words for this year...
      and every year.

      The Top Ten Prophecies for 2004!
      1. The Bible will still have the answers.
      2. Prayer will still work.
      3. The Holy Spirit will still move.
      4. God will still inhabit the praises of His people.
      5. There will still be God-anointed preaching.
      6. There will still be singing of praise.
      7. God will still pour out blessings upon His people.
      8. There will still be room at the cross.
      9. Jesus will still love you.
      10. Jesus will still save the lost.

      Have a great day. Some things are the same year after year... and
      eternally.