Happy New Year!!!!

  • Debbie
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 1, 2004
      I want to wish all of you a very HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!! May God bless you
      all richly in 2004 and always.

      Isaiah 58:11 "The Lord will guide you always"

      Proverbs 4:11 "I guide you in the way of wisdom and lead you along
      straight paths.

      Psalms 139:10-"Even there your hand will guide me.Your right hand
      will hold me fast."

      Psalms 43:3-"Send forth your light and your truth,let them guide;let
      them bring me to your holy mountain,to the place where you dwell."

      Let's get this club active and people more involved in this club in
      2004!! I need ideas as to what you want to see being done in this
      club.Post your prayer requests,and praises,inspirational
      thoughts,whenever the Lord lays upon your heart.The founders need to
      hear from you.We need encouragement to keep this club going.

      Email me at mickys_double@... with ideas or comments.

      Debbie