All New!

  • Mark Tross
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 1 9:03 AM
      Faithful Source Is Now "Arms of Love Fellowship"

      Happy September to you All! Please keep us in your daily prayers as we move forward In God's Will. I have enclosed my latest Message along with All the links and info regarding our Site, Monthly E-Zine and "Greatest of All Songs & More," The #1 Best Selling Book at cafepress.com/enduringfait !

      GBY, <')))>< Mark

      Subject: Acts 8:12-16

      The Word:

      But when they believed the good news (the Gospel) about the kingdom of God and the name of Jesus Christ, the Messiah, as Philip preached it, they were baptized, both men and women.

      Even Simon himself believed - that is,] he adhered to, trusted in and relied on the teaching of Philip - and after being baptized devoted himself constantly to him. And seeing signs and miracles of great power which were being performed, he was utterly amazed.

      Now when the apostles (special messengers) at Jerusalem heard that [the country of] Samaria had accepted and welcomed the Word of God, they sent Peter and John to them,
      And they came down and prayed for them that the Samaritans might receive the Holy Spirit;
      For he had not yet fallen upon any of them, but they had only been baptized into the name of the Lord Jesus.
      - Acts 8:12-16

      O the Mysteries of God! How have we come so far, learned and experienced so little? The echoes of, "Repent! For the Kingdom of God Is At Hand!" Is the Spiritual World, so real that we can actually reach out and touch it?

      Taste and See that The Lord Is Good! Are we going from The Kingdom of God being among us, to upon us, to within us? It's not an easy road or task to be poured from vessel to vessel, moved from Glory to Glory, Grace to Grace and Image to Image until we Come Into The Perfect Man In Christ Jesus. After The Resurrection, Jesus appeared to His Disciples in The Upper Room (Each and Every One of us are Called of God to Be Disciples of Christ), He Breathed on them and said, "Receive The Holy Spirit" and some 33 days later He told them to wait for The Power of God to Fall Upon them, so that they could be Witnesses For Him to All Nations and Peoples!

      If you are a Christian, then you are to "Be" Walking In Love (God Is Love) and Love Believes All Things. Love Conquers All! Do you Believe The Good News?

      Someone once said, "The World has yet to see the man who has totally submitted his Life to Christ." Certainly there have been Great Men and Women of Faith, but there are some even Today (in All their foolishness) who wonder if Billy Graham is Saved. COME ON! Are you or any one else you know doing anything near or close to what he has attained in his Lifetime of Service to Christ?

      Some of us (I should say, All of us) need a Good swift kick in the Spiritual buttocks sometimes. Let's WAKE-UP!

      How much of The Good News (The Gospel) do you Know (experientially), read about, write about or best of All, Tell others about? Not only in words, but in actions and deeds? The Kingdom of God Is Righteousness, Peace (Shalom) and Joy In The Holy Ghost! Jesus Is The Name Above All Names and there Is No other Name under Heaven by which We MUST Be Saved! He Is The Rabbi, Messiah, Son and King of Kings! As Philip Preached It, they Believed and were baptized, both Men and Women.

      HELLO! I Am So Sick and Tired of this "men can do this and women can (or can't) do that" sort of stuff going on in The (so called) Church Today. We "Are" One In Him! ONE!

      Meaning The Same, Equal In Jesus. Now I know that there will be those reading this who will want to twist and turn these words of mine.

      What I Am really trying to say here is, "We All Are Members Of His Body and whether you are male or female, find your Place In Him as The Bride of Christ and Be Faithful to what He has Called you to." As Nike would put it, "Just Do It!"

      As we truly adhere to, trust in and rely on Jesus, The Living Word of God, sit underneath those who are Anointed to properly Teach The Written Word of God, are Baptized (dipped) Into Our Father Who Art In Heaven, His One And Only Begotten Son and The Person Of The Holy Spirit, submitting our"self" and constantly devoting our"self" to God, we Will See and Experience Signs and Miracles of Great Power Being Performed In and Through Our Life In Jesus' Name!

      Our God Is Utterly Amazing, so why are we not utterly amazed by Him and utterly amazing the World around us in which we live? Have you really, truly accepted and welcomed The Word Of God into your Life? Do you openly and honestly Believe?

      I find it strange (and somewhat funny) how verse fourteen in this portion of Holy Scripture tells us the apostles (special messengers) at Jerusalem sent Peter and John to Samaria. Go ahead and just think about that. History tells us that James, Jesus' Half Brother headed up the Council of Believers in Jerusalem. Peter didn't lash out and say, "Hey, Wait One Minute! I Am The Rock, so who are you to tell me where and when to roll?" John the Beloved, certainly knew the Heartbeat of God better than any one, for it was he who rested his head upon Jesus' Chest at The Passover Feast, The Last Supper, the night of their Holy Communion. My point here is this, without any reservations (and I don't mean for their journey to Samaria), they both submitted to The Authority of The Holy Spirit's Leading and Guiding them. Not to mention their Obedience to Jesus' Great Commission Unto Them (and us), "Go to Jerusalem, Samaria and the uttermost parts of the World with The Good News, Baptizing People In (or Into) The Name of The Father, Son and Holy Spirit." Are you moving In The Spirit? Is He Living, Moving and Having His Being In you?

      Peter and John came down to Samaria (anywhere you go in the World from Jerusalem is considered "down" from a Jewish mindset), so that others could Receive what they Already had. Love (Real Love) isn't "Real" Love until you Give It aWay. Surely you know of someone who has heard of Jesus and who in their own mind Believe He Is Who He Says He Is, but have never Experienced His Fullness, Wholeness and Blessings In their Life. There are hundreds of thousands (millions even) of People around the World Today who have never ever heard of Him and they will go to their Eternal death apart from Him if we do not pray for them and go to them with The Love of God and The Good News of Jesus. Fall down on your knees and ask God to have His Holy Spirit fall upon the lost, sick and dying. He Is their only Hope! Maybe Jesus wants you to go, to be His Hands, His Feet and His Voice?

      Ask Him, He'll tell you, lead you and guide you Into His Truth according to His Word, Will and Way for your Life In Jesus' Name.

      God bless and Love to All,
      <')))>< Your Brother and Friend In Him, Mark

      All Arms of Love Fellowship Messages can be found at:

      http://www.faithfulsource.net (soon to be:
      http://www.armsoflovefellowship.com ), invite Every One you Know and Love to join our Christian E-Fellowship Group at:

      http://www.cafepress.com/enduringfait

      Today!

      Copyright 2003 Arms of Love Fellowship
      All Rights Reserved.

      Please, prayerfully consider sending a check or money order for support of our Missions around the World Today to:

      Arms of Love Fellowship
      P.O. Box 44412
      Rio Rancho, NM
      87124-4412
      USA

      and be sure to write in the memo section:

      "Missions," so 100% of your tax deductible contribution will be designated to those with the greatest needs.

      Thanks for your prayers and giving,
      Mark and The Arms of Love Fellowship Team