608National Prayer

  • Debbie
    Jul 2, 2007
      Lord, we came to You on bended knee, heads bowed and our hearts
      filled to overflowing with so much grief for the many people who
      have been injured or killed in our National crisis.

      We ask you Lord, to give courage and strength to those who so
      bravely go to their aid. And though their hearts will be heavy and
      filled with sorrow we ask Lord that You give them the endurance
      needed to help them through this difficult task.

      Please give us the strength Lord to get through each difficult and
      devastating day that faces each of us and our country. Protect and
      guide our Military that are now being called to duty.

      We ask Lord, that You guide the leaders of our great country in
      their hour of decision. The burden that has been placed on their
      shoulders during this crisis is overwhelming. We ask that with Your
      infinite wisdom you guide them gently to the right decisions.

      And lastly Lord, we ask that you allow us all to come together as a
      Nation, to stand tall and united, so that we might help each other
      in our hour of need.

      As you celebrate with your families this July 4th, please remember
      those who serve, those who have served and those who have given
      their lives for our country.