Pennsic 37 Gaming - Classes & Volunteers

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 11, 2008
      Greetings Gamers!

      If you would like to teach a class or volunteer in the Games Tent, now
      is the time to start thinking about what you would like to do. May 2nd
      is the deadline for getting classes in. In addition to teachers, we
      need people to help staff the tent, we've got four hour "gamer" shifts
      and two hour "helper" shifts. I'm asking that folks in the "gamer"
      shifts be comfortable teaching games to or learning them from the rules
      with our visitors.

      If you'd like to help, please let me know and join us over at:

      Michel Wolffauer