Re: [pennsicgames] Re: Pennsic 36 Gaming

  • Dan Chenin
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 4, 2008
      I am hoping to make it to Pennsic this year, but cannot commit to teaching anything at this point.  Unfortunately a car accident currently has me in a wheelchair.  If my recover is going well enough I am going to try and make it still.

      Yasha Evancavich

      On Feb 4, 2008 4:40 PM, Mike Knauer <mike@...> wrote:

      Tinker wrote:
      > Aren't we on Pennsic 37 now?

      Yep! You are quite correct. Slip o'the fingers there :)

      > If we manage to make it this year - keep all fingers crossed, hubby's
      > out of a job at the moment - I will be glad to teach Backgammon and
      > one of it's oldest variants, Duodecim Scripta.

      Excellent! Hope you can make it.

      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 4, 2008
        Sorry to hear, Yasha. Recover well, build up your strength, and we
        hope we'll see you there!

        Galen