Re: Pennsic 36 Gaming

  • Tinker
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 4 12:50 PM
      Aren't we on Pennsic 37 now?

      If we manage to make it this year - keep all fingers crossed, hubby's
      out of a job at the moment - I will be glad to teach Backgammon and
      one of it's oldest variants, Duodecim Scripta.

      Looking forward to seeing you all again!

      Keely the Tinker
      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 4 1:40 PM
        Tinker wrote:
        > Aren't we on Pennsic 37 now?

        Yep! You are quite correct. Slip o'the fingers there :)

        > If we manage to make it this year - keep all fingers crossed, hubby's
        > out of a job at the moment - I will be glad to teach Backgammon and
        > one of it's oldest variants, Duodecim Scripta.

        Excellent! Hope you can make it.

        - Michel
      • Dan Chenin
        Message 3 of 5 , Feb 4 4:39 PM
          I am hoping to make it to Pennsic this year, but cannot commit to teaching anything at this point.  Unfortunately a car accident currently has me in a wheelchair.  If my recover is going well enough I am going to try and make it still.

          Yasha Evancavich

          Message 4 of 5 , Feb 4 6:32 PM
            Sorry to hear, Yasha. Recover well, build up your strength, and we
            hope we'll see you there!

            Galen