Re: [pennsicgames] Greetings from Lady Julienne fille Gaspard

    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 29, 2008
      Welcome Lady Julienne!

      We would love to have your help at Pennsic. Check out the last couple
      of messages starting with:

      That will bring you up to date with the plans so far.

      Four Seasons Chess is *very* popular at the Games Tent, and we'd love to
      have a class on it. Nyout is another good one, but I've not played it
      much. Ho-hpai I don't know much about - how far back can we document
      it? I know dominoes go back pretty far in China, but not so far in Europe.

      (We're not sticklers for must-be-period games, but when teaching we want
      to be clear which ones are period, just out of period, or modern)

      Anyway - more games are always good :)

      - Michel Wolffauer