Re: [pennsicgames] Potential New game teacher

    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 24, 2004
      Welcome to the board! Sure, bring it, can't hurt. See Michel for
      scheduling. Maybe you'll want to play with it in the BG tourney at the
      Turkish Coffeehouse up the road from us, if nothing else, if that comes
      together....and we can always use another teacher! Thank you.

      Galen

      > From: "Dungeon Damsel, elven" <erginartesia@...>
      > Date: Fri, 23 Jul 2004 15:14:24 +0000
      > To: pennsicgames@yahoogroups.com
      > Subject: [pennsicgames] Potential New game teacher
      >
      > Hello.
      > I'm new to this board and new to teaching games in the game tent, but
      > I'm willing to give it a whirl.
      >
      > I'm certainly able to teach backgammon. I know the rudiments of
      > chess but I'm terrible at it. I also have the Medieval Games book
      > that I bought at Pennsic last year, so if there is a game you would
      > like me to read up on I can do so.
      >
      > I have a very pretty backgammon board that a friend of mine brought
      > me from Egypt. I'd be willing to bring it to the game tent if that
      > is of help, but I would not leave it unattended.
      >

      > Yahoo! Groups Links

    • Dungeon Damsel, elven
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 25, 2004
        So said, so done. Where is the Turkish Coffee house? Is it near the
        dance tent? At a camp?