Games Tent Class Schedule

    Message 1 of 2 , May 21, 2007
      Greetings Gamers!

      Below is the current class schedule for the Games Tent at Pennsic 36.
      If you are teaching and have a problem or a conflict, please let me
      know. If you want to get onto the schedule with a class - let me know
      immediately, otherwise we won't be able to get it into the site booklet.

      - Michel

      Games Tent Class Schedule (as of 5/21)
      ===================
      Sat 4th
      --------
      10 AM Introduction to the Game of Tarot : Michel Wolffauer
      1 PM Fanarona : Ishtvan of the Grate Whyte Whey
      3 PM "The Viking Game" : Ishtvan of the Grate Whyte Whey

      Sun 5th
      --------
      10 AM Intro to Fitchneal : Sabatina da Valle
      1 PM Shogi for Beginners : Galen MacByrne
      3 PM Three Mans Morris : Ana Ximenez Hume

      Mon 6th
      --------
      10 AM Fanarona : Ishtvan of the Grate Whyte Whey
      1 PM Xiang-qi (Chinese Chess) for Beginners : Galen MacByrne
      3 PM Brothel Games : Brusten de Bearsul

      Tue 7th
      --------
      10 AM Losing Loadum : Michel Wolffauer
      1 PM Other Games Within the Tables : Justin du Coeur
      3 PM Al-querks : Ishtvan of the Grate Whyte Whey

      Wed 8th
      --------
      10 AM Al-querks : Ishtvan of the Grate Whyte Whey
      1 PM Three Mans Morris : Ana Ximenez Hume
      3 PM Nine mans Morris : Ana Ximenez Hume
      4 PM Intro to Fitchneal : Sabatina da Valle

      Thu 9th
      --------
      10 AM Introduction to the Game of Go : Michel Wolffauer
      1 PM The Game of Goose : Ishtvan of the Grate Whyte Whey
      3 PM Nine mans Morris : Ana Ximenez Hume

      Fri 10th
      --------
      10 AM Mancala and other Pit and Stone games : Ishtvan of the Grate Whyte
      Whey
      1 PM (open)
      3 PM (open)
      --------