Re: [pennsicgames] Pennsic 36 Game Class registration

    Message 1 of 5 , May 1, 2007
      I got my classes in - Shogi for Beginners (Japanese Chess), and
      Xiang-qi for Beginners (Chinese Chess). Michel, please schedule me for
      the 1-3 slot, Sunday, Monday, or Tuesday of War Week.

      On a side note, anyone wanna volunteer to run a tourney? If you want
      good attendance, get that in now, so it's in the booklet. Is there
      room in the Games Tent budget for prizes?

      Galen

      On May 1, 2007, at 12:24 PM, Mike Knauer wrote:

      > Greetings Gamers!
      >
      > Today is the last day to get your Pennsic classes registered and into
      > the program booklet. We can still add classes later, but they won't be
      > as well advertised.
      >
      > The teacher registration form is at:
      > http://www.pennsicwar.org/penn36/AANDS/univform36.html
      >
      > In the About the Class section for the Type of Class, select "Games"
      > and
      > the class information will get to me for scheduling.
      >
      > If you have any questions, please let me know.
      >
      > - Michel Wolffauer
      >
      > http://www.pennsicwar.org/penn36/AANDS/gaming.html

      Daniel Adler
      Game Gnight, Inc. - Games for all Ages
      20 Quaker Ave.
      Cornwall, NY 12518
      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 29, 2007
        I looks like I will need to bail right after my class Friday AM, so I
        can;t do much tear down this year. I hope some of the rest will be
        available to help.
        Message 3 of 5 , Jul 30, 2007
          At 11:54 PM 7/29/2007, you wrote:
          >I looks like I will need to bail right after my class Friday AM, so I
          >can;t do much tear down this year. I hope some of the rest will be
          >available to help.

          That shouldn't be a problem - we just need to know what stuff goes where.

          Thanks!
          Mike