Pennsic 36 Game Class registration

    Message 1 of 5 , May 1, 2007
      Greetings Gamers!

      Today is the last day to get your Pennsic classes registered and into
      the program booklet. We can still add classes later, but they won't be
      as well advertised.

      The teacher registration form is at:
      http://www.pennsicwar.org/penn36/AANDS/univform36.html

      In the About the Class section for the Type of Class, select "Games" and
      the class information will get to me for scheduling.

      - Michel Wolffauer

      http://www.pennsicwar.org/penn36/AANDS/gaming.html
      Message 2 of 5 , May 1, 2007
        I got my classes in - Shogi for Beginners (Japanese Chess), and
        Xiang-qi for Beginners (Chinese Chess). Michel, please schedule me for
        the 1-3 slot, Sunday, Monday, or Tuesday of War Week.

        On a side note, anyone wanna volunteer to run a tourney? If you want
        good attendance, get that in now, so it's in the booklet. Is there
        room in the Games Tent budget for prizes?

        Galen

        On May 1, 2007, at 12:24 PM, Mike Knauer wrote:

        > Greetings Gamers!
        >
        > Today is the last day to get your Pennsic classes registered and into
        > the program booklet. We can still add classes later, but they won't be
        > as well advertised.
        >
        > The teacher registration form is at:
        > http://www.pennsicwar.org/penn36/AANDS/univform36.html
        >
        > In the About the Class section for the Type of Class, select "Games"
        > and
        > the class information will get to me for scheduling.
        >
        > If you have any questions, please let me know.
        >
        > - Michel Wolffauer
        >
        > http://www.pennsicwar.org/penn36/AANDS/gaming.html

        Daniel Adler
        Game Gnight, Inc. - Games for all Ages
        20 Quaker Ave.
        Cornwall, NY 12518
        Message 3 of 5 , Jul 29, 2007
          I looks like I will need to bail right after my class Friday AM, so I
          can;t do much tear down this year. I hope some of the rest will be
          available to help.
          Message 4 of 5 , Jul 30, 2007
            At 11:54 PM 7/29/2007, you wrote:
            >I looks like I will need to bail right after my class Friday AM, so I
            >can;t do much tear down this year. I hope some of the rest will be
            >available to help.

            That shouldn't be a problem - we just need to know what stuff goes where.

            Thanks!
            Mike