Pennsic 36 Game Class registration

    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 4 10:15 AM
      Greetings Gamers!

      The time is now upon us to register to teach game classes at this year's
      Pennsic. This year, we are going to have all registrations go through
      the on-line system at www.pennsicwar.org.

      The teacher registration form is at:
      http://www.pennsicwar.org/penn36/AANDS/univform36.html

      In the About the Class section for the Type of Class, select "Games" and
      the class information will get to me for scheduling.

      The deadline to get classes into the site booklet is MAY 1st, so don't
      delay!

      If you have any questions, please let us know.

      - Michel Wolffauer

      http://www.pennsicwar.org/penn36/AANDS/gaming.html
      Message 2 of 5 , May 1, 2007
        Greetings Gamers!

        Today is the last day to get your Pennsic classes registered and into
        the program booklet. We can still add classes later, but they won't be
        as well advertised.

        Message 3 of 5 , May 1, 2007
          I got my classes in - Shogi for Beginners (Japanese Chess), and
          Xiang-qi for Beginners (Chinese Chess). Michel, please schedule me for
          the 1-3 slot, Sunday, Monday, or Tuesday of War Week.

          On a side note, anyone wanna volunteer to run a tourney? If you want
          good attendance, get that in now, so it's in the booklet. Is there
          room in the Games Tent budget for prizes?

          Galen

          On May 1, 2007, at 12:24 PM, Mike Knauer wrote:

          > Greetings Gamers!
          >
          > Today is the last day to get your Pennsic classes registered and into
          > the program booklet. We can still add classes later, but they won't be
          > as well advertised.
          >
          > The teacher registration form is at:
          > http://www.pennsicwar.org/penn36/AANDS/univform36.html
          >
          > In the About the Class section for the Type of Class, select "Games"
          > and
          > the class information will get to me for scheduling.
          >
          > If you have any questions, please let me know.
          >
          > - Michel Wolffauer
          >
          > http://www.pennsicwar.org/penn36/AANDS/gaming.html

          Daniel Adler
          Game Gnight, Inc. - Games for all Ages
          20 Quaker Ave.
          Cornwall, NY 12518
          Message 4 of 5 , Jul 29, 2007
            I looks like I will need to bail right after my class Friday AM, so I
            can;t do much tear down this year. I hope some of the rest will be
            available to help.
            Message 5 of 5 , Jul 30, 2007
              At 11:54 PM 7/29/2007, you wrote:
              >I looks like I will need to bail right after my class Friday AM, so I
              >can;t do much tear down this year. I hope some of the rest will be
              >available to help.

              That shouldn't be a problem - we just need to know what stuff goes where.

              Thanks!
              Mike