I would like to teach a go class at Pennsic

  • __ZASPER__
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 15, 2006
      Hello,

      I am Olrick Godifur, and I have taught begining Go (practicum) at
      Pennsic the last two years, and would like to continue the trend.

      This year I may only be at Pennsic from the 9th until the 13th. I hope
      to make it longer, but for now that is all the time I have.

      How can I get on your schedule? Based on what I read it looks like
      Saturday the 12th at 3pm is the only time. Is that still acurate?

      Thanks,

      Olrick.
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 15, 2006
        Hi Olrick!

        Good to see you.

        At 10:40 AM 6/15/2006, you wrote:
        >This year I may only be at Pennsic from the 9th until the 13th. I hope
        >to make it longer, but for now that is all the time I have.
        >
        >How can I get on your schedule? Based on what I read it looks like
        >Saturday the 12th at 3pm is the only time. Is that still acurate?

        We've still got Saturday at 3 open, so I can add you to the schedule there.