Re: Galen's Pennsic games classes

  • Jane & Mark Waks
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 15, 2006
      Daniel Adler wrote:
      > I hope people can volunteer some of their time to teach and help Michel
      > staff the Period Gaming Tent, since I won't be available except for the
      > classes I'm teaching.

      I'm definitely in for two or three game classes (the exact number mostly
      based on how I split the game and dance classes). But I probably won't
      have time to figure out exactly which for several weeks yet. Almost
      certainly one card-game class, and probably one of some kind of tables
      variants, but beyond that I'll need to give it some real thought...

      -- Justin