Re: [pennsicgames] Re: Time to get started

    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 22 7:01 AM
      At 09:31 AM 3/22/2006, you wrote:
      >I am new to this group and I would be interested in helping out at
      >the game tent. I have a few quick questions.

      Howdy and welcome! What's your name and where do you hail from?

      >Will there be a game tent during first week, or only second?

      Currently only the second week is planned. If we can get staff for
      the first week we'll also just need to find out when the tent, tables
      and chairs will be there.

      >Can I bring my own period game or are there restrictions?

      You can bring your own games, no problem. The only thing we try to
      avoid are modern games, although some get in as "SCA games" (Tablero
      de Jesus is a notable example)

      >I may only be able to help out for a couple hours on one or two
      >days, will there be a schedual or can I just show up when time
      >permits?

      You can just show up, but if we can schedule some ahead of time it
      lets the rest of us know when we are needed or not needed. In the
      past though, most of this scheduling takes place at Pennsic.