Potential New game teacher

  • Dungeon Damsel, elven
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 23 8:14 AM
      Hello.
      I'm new to this board and new to teaching games in the game tent, but
      I'm willing to give it a whirl.

      I'm certainly able to teach backgammon. I know the rudiments of
      chess but I'm terrible at it. I also have the Medieval Games book
      that I bought at Pennsic last year, so if there is a game you would
      like me to read up on I can do so.

      I have a very pretty backgammon board that a friend of mine brought
      me from Egypt. I'd be willing to bring it to the game tent if that
      is of help, but I would not leave it unattended.
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 24 10:45 PM
        Welcome to the board! Sure, bring it, can't hurt. See Michel for
        scheduling. Maybe you'll want to play with it in the BG tourney at the
        Turkish Coffeehouse up the road from us, if nothing else, if that comes
        together....and we can always use another teacher! Thank you.

        Galen

        > From: "Dungeon Damsel, elven" <erginartesia@...>
        > Date: Fri, 23 Jul 2004 15:14:24 +0000
        > To: pennsicgames@yahoogroups.com
        > Subject: [pennsicgames] Potential New game teacher
        >
        > Hello.
        > I'm new to this board and new to teaching games in the game tent, but
        > I'm willing to give it a whirl.
        >
        > I'm certainly able to teach backgammon. I know the rudiments of
        > chess but I'm terrible at it. I also have the Medieval Games book
        > that I bought at Pennsic last year, so if there is a game you would
        > like me to read up on I can do so.
        >
        > I have a very pretty backgammon board that a friend of mine brought
        > me from Egypt. I'd be willing to bring it to the game tent if that
        > is of help, but I would not leave it unattended.
        >

        > Yahoo! Groups Links

      • Dungeon Damsel, elven
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 25 8:18 PM
          So said, so done. Where is the Turkish Coffee house? Is it near the
          dance tent? At a camp?