[pennsicgames] Games Tent Class Schedule

    Message 1 of 2 , May 7, 2005
      Greetings Gang!

      Here is the class schedule for the Games Tent as submitted. We can make
      changes, but they will not be in the program booklet.

      Sat 13th
      10 AM Tafl - Michel
      1 PM Mancala - Istvan
      3 PM Tarot - Marietta

      Sun 14th
      10 AM Byzantine Chess - Galen
      1 PM Chess Tourney
      3 PM Chess Tourney (cont.)

      Mon 15th
      10 AM Backgammon - Galen
      1 PM Backgammon Tourney
      3 PM Backgammon Tourney (cont.)

      Tue 16th
      10 AM Game of Goose - Istvan
      1 PM Intro to Period Games - Cristofana
      3:30 PM Laugh & Lie Down - Justin

      Wed 17th
      10 AM Intro to Period Games - Cristofana
      1 PM Kugelach - Galen
      3 PM Some Spanish Games Within the Tables - Justin

      Thu 18th
      10 AM Intro to Go - Michel
      1 PM Xiang-qi - Galen
      3 PM Picket - Justin

      Fri 19th
      10 AM Fanarona - Istvan
      1 PM 9 & 12 Mans Morris - Yasha
      3 PM Tarot - Marietta

      Message 2 of 2 , May 21, 2007
        Greetings Gamers!

        Below is the current class schedule for the Games Tent at Pennsic 36.
        If you are teaching and have a problem or a conflict, please let me
        know. If you want to get onto the schedule with a class - let me know
        immediately, otherwise we won't be able to get it into the site booklet.

        - Michel

        Games Tent Class Schedule (as of 5/21)
        ===================
        Sat 4th
        --------
        10 AM Introduction to the Game of Tarot : Michel Wolffauer
        1 PM Fanarona : Ishtvan of the Grate Whyte Whey
        3 PM "The Viking Game" : Ishtvan of the Grate Whyte Whey

        Sun 5th
        --------
        10 AM Intro to Fitchneal : Sabatina da Valle
        1 PM Shogi for Beginners : Galen MacByrne
        3 PM Three Mans Morris : Ana Ximenez Hume

        Mon 6th
        --------
        10 AM Fanarona : Ishtvan of the Grate Whyte Whey
        1 PM Xiang-qi (Chinese Chess) for Beginners : Galen MacByrne
        3 PM Brothel Games : Brusten de Bearsul

        Tue 7th
        --------
        10 AM Losing Loadum : Michel Wolffauer
        1 PM Other Games Within the Tables : Justin du Coeur
        3 PM Al-querks : Ishtvan of the Grate Whyte Whey

        Wed 8th
        --------
        10 AM Al-querks : Ishtvan of the Grate Whyte Whey
        1 PM Three Mans Morris : Ana Ximenez Hume
        3 PM Nine mans Morris : Ana Ximenez Hume
        4 PM Intro to Fitchneal : Sabatina da Valle

        Thu 9th
        --------
        10 AM Introduction to the Game of Go : Michel Wolffauer
        1 PM The Game of Goose : Ishtvan of the Grate Whyte Whey
        3 PM Nine mans Morris : Ana Ximenez Hume

        Fri 10th
        --------
        10 AM Mancala and other Pit and Stone games : Ishtvan of the Grate Whyte
        Whey
        1 PM (open)
        3 PM (open)
        --------