Proposed Games Tent Class Schedule

    Message 1 of 3 , May 6, 2005
      Greetings Gang!

      Here is the proposed class schedule for the Games Tent. Please let me know
      if there are any problems or conflicts ASAP.

      Galen - one thought I had was if we move the tourneys back an hour (start
      at 2 PM) we could fit a 1 hour class before them.

      Sat 13th
      10 AM Tafl - Michel
      1 PM Laugh & Lie Down - Justin
      3 PM Tarot - Marietta

      Sun 14th
      10 AM Byzantine Chess - Galen
      1 PM Chess Tourney
      3 PM Chess Tourney (cont.)

      Mon 15th
      10 AM Backgammon - Galen
      1 PM Backgammon Tourney
      3 PM Backgammon Tourney (cont.)

      Tue 16th
      10 AM Game of Goose - Istvan
      1 PM Intro to Period Games - Cristofana
      3 PM Tarot - Marietta

      Wed 17th
      10 AM Intro to Period Games - Cristofana
      1 PM Kugelach - Galen
      3 PM Some Spanish Games Within the Tables - Justin

      Thu 18th
      10 AM Intro to Go - Michel
      1 PM Xiang-qi - Galen
      3 PM Picket - Justin

      Fri 19th
      10 AM Fanarona - Istvan
      1 PM 9 & 12 Mans Morris - Yasha
      3 PM (open)

      Message 2 of 3 , May 6, 2005
        Fine by me. I was concerned that we have enough time to finish -
        remember, at Mudthaw it took us 4 hours to do a 6-person round robin,
        first to three wins. How many do you think we'll get at Pennsic?

        Please put the descriptor after the title for Kugelach (Jewish
        Knucklebones for the Overly Dextrous) or some people will get the wrong
        idea that it is a cooking class. :+)

        Galen

        Message 3 of 3 , May 7, 2005
          At 08:47 PM 5/6/2005, you wrote:
          >Fine by me. I was concerned that we have enough time to finish -
          >remember, at Mudthaw it took us 4 hours to do a 6-person round robin,
          >first to three wins. How many do you think we'll get at Pennsic?

          No clue - I could see it going either way. Since we don't currently need
          the spots for classes, we'll leave things as they stand.

          >Please put the descriptor after the title for Kugelach (Jewish
          >Knucklebones for the Overly Dextrous) or some people will get the wrong
          >idea that it is a cooking class. :+)

          The official listing will have the full title :)