Re: [pennsicgames] Pennsic Classes, and other opportunities

    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 20, 2004
      Sure, I'll offer to help them set it up, maybe can run it or play in it, but
      I'm not sure if I can hang out in their tent too long if there's smoking
      going on. I won't be at SRWC this weekend, I have a wedding to go to, and
      still not set for PA sales. Should be so before Pennsic, though I'm not
      officially merchanting there.

      If we have it all set before I get to Pennsic on Monday the 9th, I'll bring
      the info to the Independent office and the A&S scheduling tent when I get
      there, if you haven't gotten it to them before that, get it to me.

      Galen

    • Sabatina
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 22, 2004
        I'd like to do a few hours of the Astronomicals. I will look at my
        schedule and give you more info. Do you have the board and dice? I
        have not made my own yet. : (

        Sabatina

        --- In pennsicgames@yahoogroups.com, Michel Wolffauer <mike@k...>