Re: [pennsicgames] Brief hello

  • Dan Chenin
    Message 1 of 6 , Dec 3, 2004
      Michel,

      When things start gettting Organized, I would be very interested in
      helpin gout at the Tent and possibly teaching a class this year.

      Yasha Evancavich

      Message 2 of 6 , Dec 6, 2004
        At 06:20 PM 12/2/2004, you wrote:

        >Michel: Are you going to be the lead contact and class organizer
        >again?

        I can, unless someone else would like to. I thing we could use separate
        people to:
        - organize classes
        - organize tournaments
        - organize tent staffing

        I'm certainly willing to organize the classes again.

        >Let's get in contact with Melchior and get things rolling, say,
        >right after the holidays?

        Sounds like a plan.

        Message 3 of 6 , Dec 6, 2004
          Yasha wrote:
          >When things start gettting Organized, I would be very interested in
          >helpin gout at the Tent and possibly teaching a class this year.

          Excellent!

          Message 4 of 6 , Dec 6, 2004
            I'll happily organize tournaments.

            Galen