Brief hello

  • mike@knauer.org
    Message 1 of 6 , Dec 2, 2004
      Hi Folks,

      Just a quick note to keep this group from going inactive. Hope your
      holidays went/will go well.

      I hope to get in touch with the Mayor of Pennsic 34 and see what we
      need to do to get in the loop there.

      Message 2 of 6 , Dec 2, 2004
        Michel: Are you going to be the lead contact and class organizer
        again? Let's get in contact with Melchior and get things rolling, say,
        right after the holidays?

        I still have no plans to merchant games on my own at Pennsic, so I'm
        available to teach and man the tent same as last year. Some of my own
        stuff may be available from the same agent as before, probably. Maybe
        more stuff, depending on the agent's amount of available room, but I
        probably won't bring any of the non-medieval games.

        Galen

        On Dec 2, 2004, at 8:19 AM, mike@... wrote:

        > Hi Folks,
        >
        > Just a quick note to keep this group from going inactive. Hope your
        > holidays went/will go well.
        >
        > I hope to get in touch with the Mayor of Pennsic 34 and see what we
        > need to do to get in the loop there.

      • Dan Chenin
        Message 3 of 6 , Dec 3, 2004
          Michel,

          When things start gettting Organized, I would be very interested in
          helpin gout at the Tent and possibly teaching a class this year.

          Yasha Evancavich

          Message 4 of 6 , Dec 6, 2004
            At 06:20 PM 12/2/2004, you wrote:

            >Michel: Are you going to be the lead contact and class organizer
            >again?

            I can, unless someone else would like to. I thing we could use separate
            people to:
            - organize classes
            - organize tournaments
            - organize tent staffing

            I'm certainly willing to organize the classes again.

            >Let's get in contact with Melchior and get things rolling, say,
            >right after the holidays?

            Sounds like a plan.

            Message 5 of 6 , Dec 6, 2004
              Yasha wrote:
              >When things start gettting Organized, I would be very interested in
              >helpin gout at the Tent and possibly teaching a class this year.

              Excellent!

              Message 6 of 6 , Dec 6, 2004
                I'll happily organize tournaments.

                Galen