Re: [pennsicgames] Hello

    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 31, 2004
      Hear, hear! (We already have prizes, and they're already onsite!).

      Thanks for the feedback, Yasha. See you next year.

      Galen

      > From: Michel Wolffauer <mike@...>
      > Date: Tue, 31 Aug 2004 10:25:12 -0400
      > To: pennsicgames@yahoogroups.com
      > Subject: Re: [pennsicgames] Hello
      >
      > Hi Yasha!
      >
      > You found us - yay! :)
      >
      > Glad you enjoyed yourself. Next year we plan to have our classes better
      > organized again, and hopefully bring back the tournaments.

    • Daniel Chenin
      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 31, 2004

        If you need help working in the Game tent next year, let me know.  I’d love to help

        Yasha

        Message 3 of 5 , Aug 31, 2004
          Yasha wrote:
          >If you need help working in the Game tent next year, let me know. I'd
          >love to help

          We always need help! We'd love to have more people helping out manning the
          tent - it give us a chance to see more of Pennsic or hit a few classes :)