Re: [pennsicgames] Hello

    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 31, 2004
      Hi Yasha!

      You found us - yay! :)

      Glad you enjoyed yourself. Next year we plan to have our classes better
      organized again, and hopefully bring back the tournaments.

      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 31, 2004
        Hear, hear! (We already have prizes, and they're already onsite!).

        Thanks for the feedback, Yasha. See you next year.

        Galen

        > From: Michel Wolffauer <mike@...>
        > Date: Tue, 31 Aug 2004 10:25:12 -0400
        > To: pennsicgames@yahoogroups.com
        > Subject: Re: [pennsicgames] Hello
        >
        > Hi Yasha!
        >
        > You found us - yay! :)
        >
        > Glad you enjoyed yourself. Next year we plan to have our classes better
        > organized again, and hopefully bring back the tournaments.

      • Daniel Chenin
        Message 3 of 5 , Aug 31, 2004

          If you need help working in the Game tent next year, let me know.  I’d love to help

          Yasha

          Message 4 of 5 , Aug 31, 2004
            Yasha wrote:
            >If you need help working in the Game tent next year, let me know. I'd
            >love to help

            We always need help! We'd love to have more people helping out manning the
            tent - it give us a chance to see more of Pennsic or hit a few classes :)